Open Chat... All Day, Every Day! Express Your Views, Debate, and Challenge the Views of Others!

In order to keep up with the nature of free, spirited debate, I wanted to place the chat feature at the top of the homepage. This ensures people can come here and share their views on anything they wish and not have it be related to any specific discussion. Here, people can share ideas, links, and views "unmoderated" and an their own pace. To me, this makes The Elephant in the Room blog truly a place for debate.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Campaign Slogans

As I've always said, Fridays are an "off day" for readership in the blogosphere. I rarely put up any kind of "in-depth" analysis at the end of the week, and typically I reserve this time for something fun.

With that: Campaign Slogans!

What do you think they should be for Obama? What about Romney? Ron Paul?

My idea for this came from this Yahoo! article: http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--abc-news-politics.html

In it, President Obama says, "The other side is going to spend $500 million with a very simple message, which is 'You're frustrated, you're disappointed, and it's the fault of the guy in the White House.' And that's an elegant message. It happens to be wrong. But it's crisp. You can fit it on a bumper sticker."

My slogan: Obama 2012 - It's not okay to blame the president now... but it sure feels great to blame the president from nearly 4 years ago! :-)

What do you think? Share yours, have fun, and most importantly, Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Conservative EducatorJune 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM

    Obama: "We can't go back to the policies that got us into this mess, but elect me, and we can continue the policies that fail to get us out of it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. In it, President Obama says, "The other side is going to spend $500 million with a very simple message, which is 'You're frustrated, you're disappointed, and it's the fault of the guy in the White House.'


    Correct me if I am wrong, but, wasn't that 0bama's campaign strategy in 2008?

    It is amazing how much stuff was Bush's fault that 0bama isn't responsible for now. Gas prices, according to the left were the fault of Bush and that evil Cheney. When they shot up under Ceaser 0bummus it wasn't his fault.

    Some possible 0bama campaign slogans:

    Hype and Blame 2012

    It's not my fault.

    Vote early and vote often.....it's the only HOPE I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopeless with no changeJune 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM

    I have to steal this one from the great Charles Krauthammer - (tweaked of course)

    "Obama 2012: Because there is no statute of limitations on whining about my predecessor."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romney
    The right plan for today until he changes his mind tomorrow

    Obama
    Its time to change:
    The person in the white-house but not the policies

    Republicans & Democrats
    Whats the difference? Their mascots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obama: Because I will say and do anything for votes.

    He did this with gay marriage, and after realizing he was losing some hispanic votes, oh, look at the news today. How convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another 0bama campaign slogan:

    It's NOT the economy, stupid. And if it were, it ain't my fault.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..." O version: "Give me your dead & illegal so they vote 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obama; I need another 4 years to fix what it took Bush 8 years to get us into. (blame Bush factor X's 8)

    This would be good one for the DNC, you know they will have to start on Mitt's religion soon; Look how much good our Muslim has done and you know how those Mormon's are.

    Mitt; Just tell the truth, that will get them sputtering.

    ReplyDelete