Twitter Tags: #LAPrimary #LA #Louisiana #LouisianaPrimary
This open forum post is designated to the Louisiana republican primary.
We know it's a Saturday, and we don't expect to get much traffic, but if you're around and you want to share your opinions and predictions, this forum is for you :-)
After Mitt Romney rolled to victory in Illinois, the week has taken a tumultuous turn. A quote by his senior advisor was taken out of context (READER'S POST #13 - Real Men Don't Play with Little Red Toys) and the press jumped on it. Rick Santorum wasn't in the clear from the out-of-context attacks, either. The press and many in the GOP jumped on him for insinuating that people should vote for Obama over Romney. Can either candidate shake these "gaffes" off? Who will it hurt the most? Recent polls have shown that Santorum has steadily carried double-digit leads over Romney in Louisiana.
Other Key Questions:
- Who do you think will win the Louisiana primary?
- Can Newt pick up some southern swag?
- Will Romney slough off the etch-a-sketch comment and surprise?
- Will the "vote for Obama over Romney" comment cause Santorum to lose his lead?
- Will Ron Paul have a strong finish in the state that neighbors Texas?
- Will anyone drop out after this primary?
- Can you predict who finishes where (percentages)?
Share your thoughts, predictions, opinions, analysis, etc. below. Thank you.