Open Chat... All Day, Every Day! Express Your Views, Debate, and Challenge the Views of Others!

In order to keep up with the nature of free, spirited debate, I wanted to place the chat feature at the top of the homepage. This ensures people can come here and share their views on anything they wish and not have it be related to any specific discussion. Here, people can share ideas, links, and views "unmoderated" and an their own pace. To me, this makes The Elephant in the Room blog truly a place for debate.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Elephant in the Room Lite: Super Bowl XLVI


   
VS. 
Images source: www.wikipedia.org

Okay, so the graphics are cheesy, but I couldn't resist. The Super Bowl is an American holiday, and sometimes the world just doesn't revolve around liberal or conservative, left or right, social or economic issues. 

This forum is dedicated to all the football fans out there. 

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLVI? Be sure to vote in our poll at the right!

Who can get closest to the the final score? My prediction:

- New York Giants: 31

- New England Patriots: 24

For all those that know... I'm pretty bias. I strongly dislike Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and the New England Patriots as a whole. My wife is a die-hard Redskins fan, so she despises the Giants. This should be interesting. 

Have a safe Super Bowl!

4 comments:

  1. Belichick will absolutely smoke the Giants. He won't lose to them again.

    NE - 41
    NYG - 27

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that there was some way they BOTH could lose. Having been a Dallas Cowboys fan since I was a young tike, it is super hard to root for ANY other NFC East team. I guess your wife understands that concept very well, being a Redskins fan.

    With Brady being a media darling, it's hard to stomach him.

    I was rooting for the Packers and Ravens when the playoffs started.

    The Giants are playing very well and their defense is pretty tough right now. The Patriots, I believe will need a completely healthy Rob Gronkowski to have a chance against the Giants Sunday.

    NFL scores are really hard to nail, especially in the Super Bowl. I think the Giants may try to control the time of possession and try to establish their running game, which I think will lead to lower scoring.

    NYG 27

    NE 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pats 37
    Giants 24

    The Patriots have alot of quick hit options in the passing game, unlike Green Bay whose game is more vertical. I see a heavy dose of Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker running slants and crosses to keep the Giants D from blitzing. If the Giants can't blitz successfully, the can't win. neither team can play defense so it looks like it comes down to a battle of schemes and, in that, I'll take Belichick. I expect it'll be a good game and that Hernandez could be the MVP (assuming it's not Brady).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always emailed this web site post page to all my friends,
    as if like to read it afterward my links will too.

    Feel free to visit my site - http://thefatlossshangout.Blogspot.com/2013/05/fat-loss-factor-michael-allen_25.html

    ReplyDelete