Open Chat... All Day, Every Day! Express Your Views, Debate, and Challenge the Views of Others!

In order to keep up with the nature of free, spirited debate, I wanted to place the chat feature at the top of the homepage. This ensures people can come here and share their views on anything they wish and not have it be related to any specific discussion. Here, people can share ideas, links, and views "unmoderated" and an their own pace. To me, this makes The Elephant in the Room blog truly a place for debate.

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Elephant in the Room on the Radio

Tune in to The 405 Live on the web at 9am EST, 6am PST on Saturday, June 2nd to listen to the interview:


I wanted to thank John Grant for giving me the opportunity to speak about our blog, our views, and some current events. He was a wonderfully gracious host, and I would happy speak with him again. For followers of www.loudmouthelephant.com, I recommend following @JohnG405 on Twitter and his radio show, too.

Feedback on the segment is greatly appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. NO FREAKIN WAY! I will be listening to this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'm inspired. Because of this blog, I'm a loudmouth elephant. Im the elephant in a blue state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we goooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LME.....just listened to you on the radio. He gave you a good amount of time. Good job. Let us know if you are on again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 32slim32 - Good morning! Wow, very cool! TY so much for listening. Any feedback? Definitely looking for constructive criticism. Hope all is well!

      Delete
  5. Good morning. Yes sir all is well, I am finer than frog a hair. No criticism from me. I was amazed at how much time you got. You got a good chunk of air time today. I thought you did a great job and showed the same level of professionalism on air as you do here on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning LME

    Just listened on YouTube. You did a great job! It was fun to learn that I'm not the 'only one' who struggles to have constructive conversations with left-leaning family members and friends.

    And yes... be sure to let us know when you'll be on again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning everyone! Thank you all for the support. I'm glad to hear you listened in, and it's great to know you're passionate about spreading the conservative message.

    I hope everyone has a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete