This open forum is dedicated to the Nevada and Maine Republican Caucus.
After Romney's big win in the Florida Primary, this is more of a test for the remaining GOP candidates than it is for Mitt Romney. Most polls predict Romney will win big in Nevada (don't forget, Maine's GOP caucus begins on February 4th and is a week long) because Nevada has a large Mormon population which is expected to give him a large boost. Maine is geographically located closer to Massachusetts and could easily go Romney's way, too.
- Who do you think will win the Nevada caucus? Who will win in Maine?
- Who finishes where? Got any predictions for the percentages of votes cast for each candidate?
- Will there be any surprises?
- If Romney wins, is that the end of the show for the other candidates?
- Who drops out? Who goes on?
- What will the turnout be?
We will also put up another post about the upcoming caucuses/primary (Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri). Thank you.