This post may be moot, but in sticking with the tradition established at The Elephant in the Room, any GOP Primary is "blog-worthy."
Even though Mitt Romney is the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island will still be holding primaries today.
As always, a few questions for discussion:
- Will there be a surprise surge for Newt Gingrich and/or Ron Paul?
- Will GOP turnout soar or sag? With the nomination nearly locked up, will voters stay home or show their support?
- Will Tuesday spell the end for the Gingrich and Paul campaigns?
- Predictions about percentages?
- Are there any additional questions you'd like to ask to our readers in the comments section below?
Any and all views/opinions are welcomed.