Don't forget the Hawaiian and American Samoa caucuses, too.
Though this isn't as big as Super Tuesday, the southern primaries are key. Most polls have shown that these two states will easily go to Newt Gingrich, but recent polls have shown that Mitt Romney's popularity is on the rise. This could be a "win-or-go-home" night for the former Speaker.
- Who will win the Alabama primary? Who will win the Mississippi primary?
- Will Newt Gingrich go two-for-two?
- If Newt does not win either state, is that the end of his candidacy?
- Will Mitt Romney surprise the country by winning both states? If he does, is he locked in for the nomination?
- How will Rick Santorum do? Ron Paul?
- Who will drop out after these primaries?
- If you have your own questions, have them answered by posting them in the forum below.
- Predict who will finish where in each state.
- What percentages will each candidate capture?
All comments and discussions are welcomed. Thank you.