Open Chat... All Day, Every Day! Express Your Views, Debate, and Challenge the Views of Others!

In order to keep up with the nature of free, spirited debate, I wanted to place the chat feature at the top of the homepage. This ensures people can come here and share their views on anything they wish and not have it be related to any specific discussion. Here, people can share ideas, links, and views "unmoderated" and an their own pace. To me, this makes The Elephant in the Room blog truly a place for debate.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breaking: The Media Wins! Herman Cain Drops Out!

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/election/2012/cain-campaign/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/cain-train-stalls-herman-cain-says-hes-suspending-campaign/

Yahoo: http://news.yahoo.com/herman-cain-suspending-presidential-campaign-184424274.html

No proof, no evidence, just a bunch of allegations.

The Media - 1.... The American People - 0

What do you think? Who will the media target next?


2 comments:

  1. Good... One, I thought he was a little too naive (putting it nicely). This latest allegation has legs. he wouldn't have resigned otherwise. To stay in would launch an investigation which would shoe receipts, cell phone records, etc. Two, it helps clear up the field though I don't think any of his supporters are headed to Ron Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatsamattausa - How did I know you were going to say that? :-P

    Of course, you and I differed when it came to Cain (notice the past tense here). I respectfully disagree and say the latest allegation has legs. When I see proof, it would rise above all the other proofless (made up word) allegations and become fact. Until the, I still haven't seen anything other than she said and he said. With your second point, I knew that was coming, too! :-P

    Also, did you get our email address from Twitter? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete